Tickets to the event September 21-23 are just $97.
YOU ARE STRUGGLING TO BALANCE YOUR FAITH WITH THE DEMANDS OF RUNNING A BUSINESS?
- You feel like you're juggling so many hats.
- You don't have time for yourself, much less for worship.
- You feel guilty for working so much. How much is too much?
- You have been made to think selling is "bad."
- You want to be generous, but have a hard enough time being profitable.
YOU HAVE LOST YOUR JOY. YOU FEEL OVERWHELMED AND UNSURE OF HOW TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
- You wonder where to focus next to grow.
- You feel like you're drowning trying to do "all the things."
- You question if _______ was right, and maybe you're not cut out to run a business...
- You've exhausted the buyers on your friends and family list, and you don't know where else to look for clients/customers.
- You don't want to be slimy in sales and wish it were easier...
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TRUTH, JOY, FUN & PRACTICAL FRAMEWORKS TO IMPLEMENT FOR GROWTH THAT YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT.
I UNDERSTAND YOUR STRUGGLES, AND I WANT TO HELP YOU STAND OUT LIKE A FLAMINGO AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT SACRIFICING YOUR FAITH, YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR NON-NEGOTIABLES.
At the Event You Will Gain Practical Strategies and Tools To:
- Do business with God, instead of just "for" Him.
- Improve your ability to STEWARD your business, time and resources,
- Overcome self-doubt and limiting beliefs,
- Learn to effectively market and sell your products or services to attract and retain clients and customers.
By the End of the Training Event, You Will Have a
- Clearer direction,
- Renewed joy and confidence,
- And Better understanding of the key elements needed to achieve success in your business.
You will also understand how to bring all the pieces together for a business that is truly joy-filled.
We show you how to do this while still honoring yourbeliefs, your core values and your non-negotiables.
Katie Hornor takes her inspiration from the quirky pink flamingo and believes “Your Message Matters”, You were created to stand out not blend in, and it is possible to find joy in doing “work as worship.”
Through her Flamingo Advantage® Framework for client experience & marketing, Katie has helped over 8,000 coaches, consultants and service providers learn to maximize the impact of their expertise by scaling their online programs without compromising their Christian faith, their core values or their non-negotiables.
Katie is an experienced speaker, prolific author and expat entrepreneur in a sleepy little seaside town in México who has inspired millions of people with her books, programs and top 2% global podcast.
She and her husband Tap (co-founder) have gone from barely surviving month to month on ministry donations to running a multiple six figure coaching and consulting company, and she believes YOU can do that too!
See Footage of Previous Events and Themes Below: