Tickets to the event June 1-3 are just $97.
STRUGGLING TO BALANCE YOUR FAITH WITH THE DEMANDS OF RUNNING A BUSINESS?
- You feel like you're juggling so many hats.
- You don't have time for yourself, much less for worship.
- How much is too much time for work?
- How can I sell if making money is "bad"?
- How does generosity co-exist with being profitable?
FEELING OVERWHELMED AND UNSURE OF HOW TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
- Where should I focus next to grow?
- What if I feel like I'm drowning and can't do it "all"?
- What if _______ was right, and I'm not cut out to run a business?
- My friends and family don't seem to want it, where do I find clients?
LOOKING FOR TRUTH, HOPE, FUN & PRACTICAL FRAMEWORKS TO IMPLEMENT FOR GROWTH.
WE UNDERSTAND YOUR STRUGGLES, AND WE WANT TO HELP YOU STAND OUT LIKE A FLAMINGO AND ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSINESS WITHOUT SACRIFICING YOUR FAITH, YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR NON-NEGOTIABLES.
At the Event You Will Gain Practical Strategies and Tools To:
- Improve your ability to STEWARD your business, time and resources,
- Overcome self-doubt and limiting beliefs,
- Learn to effectively market and sell your products or services to attract and retain clients and customers.
By the End of the Training Event, You Will Have a
- Clearer direction,
- Renewed and BOLDer confidence,
- And Better understanding the key elements needed to achieve success in your business.
You will also understand how to bring all the pieces together for a business that is unsinkable and scalable.
We show you how to do this while still honoring yourbeliefs, your core values and your non-negotiables.
Katie Hornor takes her inspiration from the quirky pink flamingo and believes “Your Message Matters”, You were created to stand out not blend in, and it is possible to find joy in doing “work as worship.”
Through her Flamingo Advantage® Framework for client experience & marketing, Katie has helped over 8,000 coaches, consultants and service providers learn to maximize the impact of their expertise by scaling their online programs without compromising their Christian faith, their core values or their non-negotiables.
Katie is an experienced speaker, prolific author and expat entrepreneur in a sleepy little seaside town in México who has inspired millions of people with her books, programs and top 2% global podcast.
She and her husband Tap (co-founder) have gone from barely surviving month to month on ministry donations to running a multiple six figure coaching and consulting company, and she believes YOU can do that too!
See Footage of Previous Events and Themes Below: